Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Have Changed The Comments

It was brought up to me today by my closest spiritual advisor that I may have set too high of a standard on moderating comments and because of that I may be losing out on both audience and the resulting audience feedback. I will repeat my What This Is All About And What You Can Expect if you are new to the site.

Also, per my spiritual advisor and in keeping with my redneck roots, I will no longer spiritually handle snakes that appear to be well read. Well rested-yes, well read-no. That means no discussions with Democrats or ivy-leaguers. Which also means no meaningful talks with well-dressed goats. Even if they are wearing girl's clothes. Even it they appear messianic. Oh, what the hell, the ones with girl's clothes will probably be OK. After all, we elected them.

Folks, just like governing a country, spirituality is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment